For our client, a company in the Pharmaceutical branche, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer based in Haarlem.
Together with your colleague work planner you are responsible for:
* Drawing up the work schedule for both the technical day and shift work
* Coordinating this planning with other stakeholders in the organization such as logistics and production
* The administrative preparation of planned activities
* The technical preparation of planned work. Think of
* ordering from external companies, ordering parts, and preparing work packages.
* Administrative processing of activities
* Initiating projects to improve the process of work preparation, execution, and handling
* Supporting the warehouse with regard to strategic stock management
* Implement improvements in the maintenance plans in the field of resources (people and material)
* HBO level
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in mechanical engineering and electrical engineering
* Work experience in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry (eg the food industry / FMCG) is a plus
* Good command of Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
* Communicative; able to clearly explain plans, to coach and address colleagues in a positive way, and to deal well with feedback or criticism from colleagues
* Systematic and structured. Able to provide clarity and structure to the technicians week on week, so that they can carry out the work properly and efficiently
* Positive basic attitude / appearance and a hands-on mentality
What do we offer
* Contract (Temp to Perm) via Kelly Services (40 hours per week)
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals.
We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.