Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Manufacturing Science and Technology Process Engineer
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Transfer and scale up of developed processes to the Wacker Biotech production sites;
- Participation in project teams as representative for the manufacturing department;
- Writing production protocols and technical reports, support trouble shooting;
- Implementing innovations in production, purchasing equipment;
- Process validation;
- Contact with technical experts from clients during project execution;
- Support to business development during project acquisition phase including writing and review of business proposals.
- University degree in medical biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology;
- Several years of work experience in bioprocessing, manufacturing principles and techniques in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment; ideally experience in either F&F / lyophilisation or protein / polysaccharide purification;
- Technical orientated personality with work experience in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Well established oral and written communication capabilities in (Dutch and) English;
- Solution oriented, science minded and innovative;
- Experience with GMP is preferred;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.