Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a part-time Marketing Administrative Coordinator (16-24 hours) in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
In this role you will join the Sales & Marketing team within the Therapeutic Area of HIV in the Netherlands. Hence background in Marketing and Pharmaceutical is essential.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
· Provides marketing administration support to marketing and sales team.
· Maintains attendance schedules, booking facilities and liaising with the Commercial and Management teams.
· Raises purchase orders and track these against marketing items.
· Produces fairly routine monthly reports on marketing expenditures versus budget.
· Co-ordinates copy approval process for promotional materials and literature.
· Coordinates basic promotional material with external agencies
· Position may include routine activities, such as word processing, answering calls, creating power point presentations, assembling reports.
· Participates in the production and co-ordination of the development and design of promotional exhibition items, advertisements and scientific materials.
· Produce an annual plan and participates in the organization and co-ordination of conferences, symposia and local and International congresses.
· Assist in the co-ordination of Nordic conferences or projects.
· Co-ordinate team effort for organization of all congresses, meetings and conferences.
· Coordinates department field communications directed to the Therapeutic Sales representatives.
· Create appropriate promotional materials for review by the Promotional Review Committee.
· Coordinates Marketing department budgeting process that includes product purchase order requests and monthly variance reports for BUD.
· Organizes meeting planning and event coordination for product-sponsored programs.
· Manage other functional areas to identify and support department coordination.
· Drive and handle projects/events with guidance from manager and team members.
· Prepares and distributes communication to employees across the Liver Disease therapeutic area.
· Prepare routine market research data if needed.
· Fluency in Dutch and English languages
· Relevant working experience in Marketing and Pharmaceutical
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
· Communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Demonstrated ability to provide support to TA team, senior managers and to establish effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders is required.
· Excellent task management skills-- planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
· Good understanding of pharmaceutical industry standards of pr
· Has the ability to provide a pro-active involvement in conference planning, budgeting and copy approval.
· Organizational and coordination capabilities
What do we offer
· Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months, possible extension
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience!
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.