Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for Material Decontamination Lab Technician (MAVO/HAVO, MLO/MBO) - shifts (no night) (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. You will be responsible for disinfection of raw materials in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
In this role, you will ensure that all components are adequately supplied to follow the production schedule, and due to the nature of the starting material (patient cells) this role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process. Your responsibilities, among others, will be:
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
· To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output.
· To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs.
· Clean and sanitize the core operations equipment.
· To Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in D and CNC grade areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
· To work as part of a dedicated and committed team in close collaboration with Material Management, Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
· Assist in investigations required to manage deviations.
· To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency
· Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental responsibilities.
· Ensure individual employee training is up-to-date.
Challenges of the role
· Contribute to the growth of the company
· Ability to work in a brand new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant
· Adjust to changing responsibilities as this is a newly defined role
The ideal candidates for this position, in combination with skills and knowledge, should also have a 'hands-on, can-do' mentality.
*High school diploma (MAVO/HAVO) or equivalent with 1+ years' experience working in a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment (regulated by GMP standards and requirements) OR professional education (MBO)
* GMP experience strongly preferred
* Be passionate about following SOPs, curious and interested in learning and growing;
* Be self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description;
* Have good interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills (essential in our collaborative work environment);
* Have good judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Work in shifts and have the willingness to accommodate schedule adjustments.
* Have the ability to lift over 14 Kgs / 30 lbs when required.
* Good documentation skills * Ability to work in a team environment is required * High attention to detail is required * Self-motivated individuals are preferred
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly Services for 12 months, possible extension via Kelly or conversion
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 40K including holiday allowance, excluding shift allowance of 27,95%
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.