For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a MEDIA Project Manager based in Rotterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English language.
This role is for someone who is driven, resilient and experienced in complex media project management. The ideal candidate has deep functional experience and expertise in Media management (globally in general, European markets specifically) with about 8 years of media experience and an interest in assisting the business in building a high performing Media function in terms of media strategy, activation, media buying, partner relationships, operations, structure and strategy.
- Work with global & especially local European markets and our media agency partners to define media strategy and activation plans for the various Tea brands
- Conduct insight driven Media Reviews on a periodic basis, and drive continuous optimization of our media investments
- Undertake special projects related to various aspects of media
- Work with Consultants and internal teams to assist in the transfer of services and setting up of new systems for marketers in ekaterra, working with managers across marketing, procurement and finance.
- Defining end state, validating created processes and adapting the same to local markets.
- Migrate local and global systems from Unilever to ekaterra.
- Track status of migration and coordinate with stakeholders
- Deep knowledge and experience in Media fundamentals, Strategy, activation & buying (omni-channel, Paid, Earned and Owned), having worked in either a media agency or in similar role within a Marketing organization
- Consumer behaviours, media landscape globally in general, European markets specifically
- Media platforms, Programmatic & Digital Bidding Strategies
- Excellent with generating insights from data, to drive decision making
- PowerPoint and presentation skills, Excel expertise
- Complex Project management
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Self driven
- A good understanding of Marketing systems, processes and tasks OR a quick learner
- Lover of all things marketing
- Enthusiastic and positive, with a curious and naturally inquisitive approach
- Tenacious, energetic and resilient
- Has a genuine and deep interest in plants and their relationship with people and the planet, champions the environment and sustainability
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 15 Months, extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 7700 per month, depending on experience
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.