For our client, a company in the Tech Branch, we are looking for a Platforms Program Manager based in Amsterdam.
The Digital Ads Ecosystem is changing rapidly due to regulatory changes, browser updates, user privacy controls, cloud computing and AO. Our client has a large suite of products that are evolving to help advertisers and agencies to adapt to delivering digital marketing that is respectful of customer's privacy choices, enables privacy safe measurement, and drives effective business results. In Northern Europe, we have a program to educate, enable and support our customers, agencies and partners on the changes to the Digital Ads Ecosystem through a variety of events and initiatives.
This role will be focused on coordinating and setting up a marketing calendar as well as series of external and internal events across Northern Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland) covering the challenges, opportunities and recommendations in the changing Digital Ads Ecosystem. The work will require coordination with multiple internal stakeholders (subject matter experts, client / partner owners, marketing).
- Plan a series of events and coordinate the execution of the events with all relevant stakeholders.
- Track and report on event participation.
- Communicate the plan, invitations and results.
- Together with the partner and client owners, segment LCS clients based on their agency of record. Plan for client reach via partner events. Depending on the partner agency of record, map clients to events with minimum channel conflict.
- Keep record of client exposure to 1 party data & privacy messages/initiatives from partners.
- Partners events
- clients ideally via partners
- Support on bespoke Top client events
- Education: Marketing and Communications related degree
- 4+ years of experience in managing B2B events with multinational companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills working across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Facilitation of virtual events and real life events.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience: Google Workspace collaboration tools Administering Google Meet VCs for large groups.
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform or interest in AdTech
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until 31st of January 2023 (40hours per week)
- Salary of €28,53 per hour (monthly: €4945)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.