Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for Order Management Specialist (GDP) (40 hours) in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
* Perform order/entry through fax/e-mail/phone/EDI and process in system and other tasks associated with documenting and processing orders from wholesalers or direct accounts
* Track orders fulfilment and ensure delivery OTIF
* Ensure the traceability of delivered products
* Primary contact for returns, credits and complaints of the most complex type
* Generate customer bills (debit- & credit notes)
* Print and mail customer invoices
* Follow up customer invoice inquiries
* Contact account to collect past due balances
* Prepare account status reports
* Research and resolve AR discrepancies, liaise with FSS (financial shared services) team to allocate un-applied cash
* Support for month end AR close process
* Credit limits checks, support of annual credit limit reviews
Master Data Management:
* Manage customer on-boarding, including assessment of their legality or authorization to purchase Medicinal Products, Credit checks etc.
* Coordinate system set-up of new customers including credit limits and discounts
* Coordinate system pricing and other commercial terms maintenance
* Lead system upgrades for OTC & Customer related processes in systems
Local safety Stock Maintenance & Logistics Management
* Manage local emergency stock levels
* Manage local emergency deliveries
* Manage the SLA fulfilments with local 3PL
* Coordinate resolutions for any issues, deviations etc with local 3PL
* Deliver monthly Safety Stock status and action plan reports
* Deliver monthly KPIs on OTC activities
* Deliver credit limit analytics monthly & for annual reviews
* Lead monthly KPI meetings
* Contribute info/reports to Quality management reviews
* Ad-hoc analyses for business
Back-up solutions & management:
* Plan and manage CS back-up for planned absence
* Training and education of CS back-up personnel
* Additional training/backup for KITE Case Manager may be required
* Be first contact point for customer issues and coordinate resolution.
* Investigate and confirm incoming product complaints, working with Responsible Person for resolution.
* Handle customer claims, complaints and litigations.
* Support during (mock-up) recall
* Participate in regular GDP-focused meetings with RP
* Comply to corporate Policies, SOPs on all described job duties
* Comply to GDP requirements on all described job duties
* Ensure the relevant compliance for back-up solutions
* Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Must be able to create basic independent Excel tables/analyses e.g pivot tables.
* Good knowledge and experience of usage of ERP systems SAP/Oracle
* Excellent organizational & time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with distribution/supply chain/order & customer management (+4 years)
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices
* Knowledge of Falsified Medicine Directive
Must demonstrate effective decision-making, problem-solving, multitasking skills and the ability to work collaboratively. Customer Service Specialist will also a be self-starter and able to spend the majority of time working independently with little guidance, using well-defined procedures.
Should have strong working knowledge of wholesaler, distributor, pharmacy, hospital environment and the ability to establish/maintain respected business relationships with those stakeholders.
What do we offer
· Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months, with possible extension
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience: between € 4359,- gross per month based of 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.