For our client, a company in biopharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Product Manager - in vivo oncology (remote).
Our client is an innovative CRO specialized in assays for drug discovery by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in oncology and inflammation.
They have developed translational Platforms for cancer and inflammation help our clients accelerate their new drug development programs. They develop world-leading preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo compound testing services. A global leading company with facilities across the world.
The role of Product Manager will have marketing, product strategy, portfolio strategy, and revenue growth responsibilities. They will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, strategic product decisions, articulating the product offering, crafting innovative competitive messaging, and leading product launch efforts. This position reports directly to the Director of Product Management within the Commercial & Strategic Development Division.
- Portfolio strategy - Candidate will be responsible for managing their assigned portfolios to define the strategies to ensure portfolio growth goals are achieved through various marketing, product development, and other commercial initiatives;
- Product vision - Analyzing market, customer and competitive conditions, and identify emerging scientific trends and technologies for the purpose of creating a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands;
- Market assessment - Identify appropriate market opportunities governed by the market dynamics in the region, competitive landscape, solution/service needs, sales approach;
- Campaign creation and marketing strategy - Partner with the Marketing Manager and Content Manager to develop go-to-market strategies, consistent with branding, positioning and messaging relating to the organization and its products & services globally;
- Cross-functional collaborations - Ensure close alignment and open communication with R&D Scientific Leaders, Marketing, Business Development, Site Leaders, and Corporate Development to position the services and solutions of the assigned portfolio;
- Use strategic and competitive intelligence to inform product iterations, new product development, messaging, and competitive positioning strategies;
- Build and execute a product roadmap based on strategic decisions and market conditions;
- Monitor and evaluate on competitive landscape;
- Define product vision based on providing unique, differentiated value to customers;
- Ensure ongoing engagement with target customer base through voice of customer activities;
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop annual marketing plans at both a platform/portfolio and regional levels, and maintain and execute a marketing calendar of campaigns;
- Ensure sales teams are trained and can articulate the value propositions of established and new services within the assigned portfolio;
- Use market insight to develop content and customer engagement strategies through digital and traditional communication channels;
- Monitor the global and regional market to identify competitive gaps and potential technology/product/service licensing opportunities;
- Maintain scientific/technical knowledge of the assigned portfolio and its impact on the market.
- Master's degree in immunology, inflammation, autoimmunity, or related scientific field, PhD a plus;
- Minimum five years of professional experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, or Strategic Marketing in life science in a technical environment (e.g., biotech, pharmaceutical, contract research organization, medical device company);
- Scientific knowledge of in vivo oncology models (PDX, CDX), and end-point assays a plus;
- Strong communication skills are a must.
T: 06 33 13 77 46.
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.