Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Production Technical Expert
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- You are responsible for new equipment;
- You provide input on behalf of Production in the procurement and validation process;
- You plan and manage validation tasks;
- You manage the process to transfer equipment to Production, including training the operators;
- You are the point of contact for Production and Facility Management regarding planned and unplanned maintenance of existing equipment;
- You support 1st line planned and unplanned maintenance actions in collaboration with the Production departments;
- You support the purchasing of equipment consumables;
- You prepare the maintenance and calibration schedule in collaboration with the Production and Facility Management departments;
- You take equipment related improvement initiatives;
- You work according to the applicable procedures, guidelines and safety regulations.
- HBO or MBO level with sufficient relevant experience;
- Practical experience with equipment related processes; (maintenance, calibration and validation) in a GMP manufacturing environment;
- Experience with quality systems (GMP);
- Fluently in Dutch and English (written and verbal);
- Team player with a high degree of autonomy;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Proven problem resolution skills;
- Showing initiative;
- Communication skills (written and verbally);
- Results-oriented way of working;
- Planning and organizing;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.