For our client, Kelly OCG, we are looking for a temporary Program and Financial Coordinator (40 hours). You will work remotely however you will need having your residency in the Netherlands.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Program & Financial Coordinator reports to the Program Manager of KellyOCG's Functional Service Provider (FSP) program and supports FSP organization in providing essential daily administrative tasks related to employee and client support.
The FSP program provides centrally managed workforce solutions in primarily Clinical Operations, Biostatistics, Regulatory and Medical Affairs along with Clinical Data Management positions across North America, EMEA and APAC.
· Retrieve and approve Invoices for payment to suppliers
· Provide financial management support (Monthly Accruals, POs and Client Invoices, True-Ups, P&L support etc.)
· Send ongoing invoice adjustments (i.e.; expense report reimbursements) to Billing Department for employee pass- through expenses
· Submit offer package to candidate (Offer Letter, time & expense instructions etc.)
· Collect offer letter & travel release form (as appropriate) and share Day 1 instructions with candidate
· Coordinate onboarding (Creation of Kelly email account, submit account details with the employee, share onboarding documents) and screening processes
· Point of Contact (POC) for basic administrative support for employees
· Review and approve timesheets
· Approve and track PTO
· Submit bonuses and Kudo Awards to the payroll
· Approve & submit payroll details (timesheet & expense report) to payroll supplier, retrieve supplier invoices and update respective clients' monthly invoices
· Submit Kelly account termination request
· Follow-up on outstanding client invoices where payments are due
· Support recruitment related administrative tasks where needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience in financial processes
- Must be very detail and process-driven oriented, technologically savvy, independent, and capable of working in a flexible environment
- Very proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to manage a variety of daily tasks at a continuous pace
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Able to build strong relations with stakeholders and colleagues
- Proficient at managing documents and files
What do we offer
- A temporary agency contract via Kelly
- Start: 1 October 2021
- End: February/March 2022
- Salary (depending on experience): between € 2800-€ 2900 gross per month based on 40 hours
- Working within an international environment
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.