Looking for new opportunities in talent management? Join our team at Kelly, as we are looking for a Program Manager to support the expansion of our Master Vendor Program with a leading Life Science Organisation into Sweden.
As a Program Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the client relationship and providing expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client's current workforce needs.
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions. Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
- Consulting hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent
- Utilization of procurement technologies to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client's internal processes.
- Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted.
- The Program Manager supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Develop thorough understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG's MSP solution
- Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary
- Develop strong knowledge of technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate.
- Utilize both client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
- Possess an innate ability to work independently and be a decision maker.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have Recruitment background or equivalent. Work experience in temporary labor, service level and/or customer service industry
- Ability to multitask, an attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences), be a team player, and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools - Fieldglass experience is a plus).
- Experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
Interested in applying? Feel free to contact Hajar Amagir at +31626326600 or submit your resume via the "Apply Now" button.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.