For our client, a company in the IT branch, we are looking for a Program Manager (Integration Services) based in Tiel.
This position provides program architecture and project management expertise for Technology Solutions Aggregation (TSA) Converged Solutions.
This person will take the lead in the definition, development and implementation of end-to-end best practices and processes utilizing the clients' tools.
- Work with Client's Logistics; to develop and oversee processes for new solutions first article build requirements, including scheduling, cost Model, and materials / BOM.
- Coordinate new solutions build development between Tech Data and Supplier or Reseller engineering groups, including scope of Work and scope of Deliverables (FAB &; Production Orders).
- Work with Solutions Manager to develop Launch Plan for solutions, including Knowledge Transfer, Enablement, Process development & documentation and Training.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge, business practices and operational understanding of various functional areas/depts to implement end-to-end business processes based on program architecture and requirements.
- Manage First Order Enablement of Sales team, Dynamic Build Maintenance, On-Going Change Control, build documentation and process Revisions Program or project manages new opportunities for a successful execution utilizing SAP.
- Transition to Sales and Operations when appropriate.
- Identify and recommend enhancements to optimize SAP and/or other IT tools/requirements through the appropriate function.
- Effectively collaborate across the company, mainly within TSA and Logistics, for designated opportunities.
- Develop and maintain scorecard or other metrics (creation, tracking, reporting & demonstrating).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- 5+ years of directly related developmental experience in progressively more responsible positions specifically related to the successful identification, development and deployment of supply chain solutions, channel programs or strategic project management.
- Proven capability to successfully lead and execute cross functional and/or supply chain projects through teams.
- Demonstrated aptitude to work across organizations, suppliers and customers for successful project management results.
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown complex requirements to effectively size, scope, plan and manage strategic project(s) while utilizing best practices, processes and tools.
- Effective skills for analysis, financial performance tracking and managing financial models Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and ability to manage supply chains Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Highly organized and used to a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English, a plus with French and/or Spanish.
What do we offer
- Contract with the client (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €80.000-85.000 per year
- Client's secondary benefits package.
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.