For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Project Management Officer to join the team in Rotterdam. A great opportunity becomes available for a project management officer to coordinate and support the establishment of the Tea Export Company, which will serve a large number of distributor markets worldwide.
Our client's Tea business will be established as a separate business by July 1, 2021 to ensure the category can best achieve its potential. Our client's Tea business is the biggest in the world, with world class purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. As a separate division, the Tea Company will assume responsibility for all geographies and all elements of its value chain, with the exception of the Tea businesses in India and Indonesia and the partnership interests in the ready-to-drink joint ventures.
As a standalone entity, the Tea Company (which generated €2 billion revenue in 2019) remains the biggest Tea business in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with more focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value. The current vision for the Tea company is to champion a tastier, healthier, more sustainable world of plant-based drinking. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers. Beyond the internal separation, future options for the Tea Company - including an initial public offering, a sale, or through partnership models - are continued to be assessed.
Tea Export Company
Tea Export Company will be set up as a global team, based out of the Netherlands, to support the local and regional hubs managing Distributor Markets. The role of the Tea Export Company team is to:
* Act as an export company for markets where there is no local transacting legal entity, and provide transactional routing for export transactions between supply markets and distributors - including control of financial flows;
* Act as a sales and marketing center of excellence to support all distributor markets / managers selling Tea Company products through providing a central point of contact for guidance, templates and best practices (e.g. export/import processes; international shipping; duties, taxes and regulations; and distributor contracts);
* Drive the growth agenda within all distributor markets, by unlocking distributor markets through cross-border expansion of assortment & brands, and unlocking white spaces in terms of consumer groups and channels.
We are seeking a project manager with a strong background in Business Development, who is looking for a challenge and an exciting entrepreneurial experience - and who will support us to build the bright future of the plant-based Tea Company, and the Tea Export Company (TEC) specifically.
The Project Management Officer for TEC will be responsible to coordinate the cross-functional establishment of the Tea Export Company (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Order to Cash and Supply Chain).
Responsibilities will include:
* PMO for the Tea Export Company workstream, including management of deadlines, interdendencies, risks and issues - as well as escalation
* Embrace creative approaches to overcome obstacles and escalate quickly and effectively when required
* Tracking and updating workstream plans, preparation of status updates, running regular workstream / project meetings and ensuring actions and decisions are documented and followed-up
* Coordination of end-state design for Tea Export Company
* TEC will be involved in various workstreams, flexibility will be required when to take the lead (e.g. work out principles, develop procedures, etc.) and when to provide input/review
* Coordinate the phased transition of ~40 distributor markets (served through a Transitional Service Agreement, or TSA) to Tea Export Company
* Project manage the activities from planning to cut-over for each market from a TEC perspective, to ensure cross-functional readiness and a smooth transition
* Ensure knowledge and data transfer between local teams and TEC teams for each market, working together with the Go to Market distributor transition team responsible for overall coordination, and the local teams on the separation side to ensure an efficient and effective process on the receiving end
* Serve as a first point of contact for TEC establishment
Key interfaces and relevant stakeholders for this role
* Reporting to the Head of Tea Export Company (reporting line)
* Cross-functional TEC team
* Interaction with various workstreams, including Go to Market (Sales & Marketing), Supply Chain and Finance
* Central PMO office
* Management unit teams (e.g. Australasia, Americas)
* Interaction with internal organization teams working on the separation (e.g. markets worldwide that will transition to distributor markets served by TEC)
* Internal and external temporary resources / advisors supporting the project
Required Knowledge and Experiences
* Project management experience, including strong people and task management skills, in order to thrive on a large cross-functional project
* Sales/Business Development, Marketing or Supply Chain background, with broad knowledge of end-to-end business processes (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, O2C, Finance) - this could be either in the capacity of a PMO supporting cross-functional commercial projects or through a business role
* Experience working with distributors, and familiarity with global export processes is a big plus
* FMCG experience is a big plus
* Excellent communication skills in English, ability to communicate in a logical, clear and concise manner
* Self-motivated and pro-active, with the energy and enthusiasm to move projects forward in a timely manner
* High degree of professionalism, taking responsibility for delivery against objectives Resilient, highly adaptable
* Ability to prioritize and work under pressure, with excellent time management skills
* Build and effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders
* Ability to work fluidly with information across systems and teams
* Both focus on the big picture, and attention to detail
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 6 Months; Contract extension possible
* Salary of max 7000 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.