(Junior-Medior) Project Manager/ IT Analist
Very nice opportunity at a major big data client at Schiphol-Rijk.
Profile of a junior PM type with system implementation experience or a Junior Business Systems Analyst with experience with one or two projects or has been in role for 2 years or so. Excel and PP are must have skills.
This person is more of a generalist that will be asked to perform a variety of responsibilities.
These are the expected responsibilities. This is not an all-inclusive list; more responsibilities could emerge and driven by need.
- Assist in PowerPoint preparation, making updates per review comments
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- SupportUserAcceptance Test (UAT)preparation
- Produce Test cases and scripts for UAT testers
- Track UAT Progress and metrics
- Help triage reported issues
- Conduct testing as per documented testing steps
- Make initial draft versions of business requirements or user stories and make updates as per review comments
- MaintainDevOps (functionalityticketing/documentationsystem/test cases updates) releaseprioritisation and items.
- Ensure new items are triaged or evaluated and prioritised accordingly - both Defects and User Stories. Experience in writing requirements.
- Prepare and review prioritisation for release meetings with team members.
- Work with Product Configuration and Pricing, Discounting, Quoting, Order and Invoicing and Boundary systems to ensure linked items are created and maintained.
- Perform analysis on trends and enhancement and defect backlog to provide meaningful status updates to management on LOE utilisation and capacity challenges.
- Fast learner, able to follow instructions and work independently based on guidance given
- Netherlands based, hybrid work style
Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.