For a growing international company in Amersfoort we search for a Project Manager. You are passionate about projects. Together with a team of experts you get energized by helping customers to reach their objectives. You love to work in an organization where entrepreneurship, leadership and having fun is encouraged across all teams.
As we strongly believe our success is driven by the success of our customers, our business model is focused on facilitating our customers in achieving their objectives, while having a great experience. To succeed in this mission, our teams are empowered to work closely together, to go the extra mile and celebrate our successes.
Our project managers:
- Understand and have the scope of our projects validated, they also put in place change management ensuring the anchoring in the standing organization.
- Create realistic project planning, according to our own project methodology. Methodology that we call a lean, agile and pragmatic approach.
- Schedule the project resource needs in collaboration with the concerned team leaders
- Do proper budget tracking and monitoring, challenge the contributors on estimates and actuals.
- Continuously follow-up on risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations
- Ensure quality in the project deliverables and governance in close collaboration with the project team.
- Communicate pro-actively and efficiently with the different project stakeholders
- A successful colleague:
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as project manager in IT projects
- Has proficient knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile (scrum)) and project management tools (MS project, Jira, …)
- Has relationship-building skills - build trust with the key stakeholder(s) and step into a leadership role to bridge the gap between the customer and the project team
- Is self-managing, being pro-active and dependency aware
- Is empathic, can empathize with the situation at the customer in order to find the optimal solution(s).
Cherry on the cake:
- Experience in financial and intelligent process automation, robotic process automation
What can we offer you?
The key words are flexibility, empowerment and support. We will create the right environment for you to thrive in and provide coaching where needed. Apart from a nice salary package and company car, we offer a pleasant modern office area in Amersfoort. Above anything, we promise that you'll have plenty opportunities to support your personal growth and have fun within our team as we value the happiness of our employees to be very important.
Your location: where you're most valuable
NL office location: Amersfoort
Why work for us?
We make "Waves". #WAVE is the summary of our key values: We challenge, are Accountable, create Value and we Excel in what we do. These are the values we apply when interacting with our customers , relying on a dynamic team to put that into practice.
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English or Dutch resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.