For our client, a pioneer in Biotechnology located in Breda, we are looking for a "Project Manager".
As a Project Manager for Supply Chain, you'll be responsible for leading the global design and set up of end to end customized clinical supply chains in support of the assigned clinical programs/studies in a timely, efficient, effective and independent manner.
This role is also responsible for partnering with several cross functional stakeholders such as early development, global development organization, global regulatory and product development teams, device engineering, clinical artwork team and clinical demand and inventory planning team.
You'll will ensure supply for global clinical trial to support first subject enrolled plus provide robust inventory management tools for the clinical demand and inventory planning team.
- Develop and employ project management techniques to design and set up supply chains for clinical studies.
- Create and maintain study forecast for finished drug product in applicable systems to support clinical study start
- Design optimal packaging configuration for finished drug product taking into account protocol requirements and product characteristics.
- Ensure storage and shipping capabilities plus sufficient capacity for finished drug product is available within the company's supply chain network (both internal and external) to support global study footprint.
- Design cost efficient (re)supply model to distribute finished drug product via applying risk analysis and mitigation strategy.
- Ensure efficient and smooth hand-over to clinical demand and inventory planning team
- Facilitate the phase in phase out strategy for new medicinal product introduction, such as running scenario's, impact on study demand and set up activities for formulation and device introductions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- 5 year's relevant working experience with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management.
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting clinical supplies
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications and ERP systems such as SAP.
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication (Lingua franca within the company)
What do we offer
- 12 month contract
- Start date: ASAP
- Working for a company committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. International environment and plenty of growth possibilities.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Arvind Ramsaran tel. 06 22 53 75 38.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.