Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Purchase order processing for all materials and services; required by the organization;
- Following all GMP guidelines for procurement;
- Price negotiations and quotation management;
- Complaint management;
- Master data maintenance;
- Contract administration and archiving;
- Incoming invices process;
- Contract and price agreement negotiations;
- Creation and set-up of purchase agreements;
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships with existing and new suppliers;
- Internal reporting (e.g. consumption patterns, cost saving opportunities, generating management reports);
- KPI monitoring;
- QA support for vendor qualification program;
- Cycle count management.
- 5 Years of experience in a similar job;
- Relevant education like Logistics and Ecomics (HBO) or Retail Management (HBO);
- Experience in (strategic) purchasing including market analyses and price analyses;
- Experience in initiating, negotiating and finalizing of significant contracts;
- Experience in Pharma or comparable branches like Food or Chemical;
- Analytical and continious improvement mindset;
- English and Dutch language;
- Pro-active, teamplayer, good communicative skills and service-oriented;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.