Join this international team and change the paradigm of cancer treatments as a QC Microbiology Analyst. Challenging, fast paced, rewarding, if these words resonate with you, read on. Perfect for experienced MLO4 or HBO level graduates.
Located in Hoofddorp, the company is at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy, revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. To help in this process, they're recruiting highly motivated talents, including you, the new QC Microbiology Analyst.
You will help in these discoveries by:
- Performing microbiological assays, Plate Reading and possibility to perform Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden
- Data entry and trend data
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Possibility to perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- Performing other duties as required
What you'll bring to the team
- MLO level 4 (Vocational Training) or bachelor's degree in Microbiology preferred with 1 to 3 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience
- Preferred experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Preferred interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English are essential in this collaborative work environment (Dutch is not required)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
Note: Temporary position for 6 months
Ready for this challenge?
Great! Apply by submiting your resume via the "Apply now" button at the top of the page, or by contacting Hajar Amagir at:
Mobile: +31 6 26 32 66 00
Office: +31 23 7111 190
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.