For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Quality Specialist based in Rotterdam.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR 'CHOP' TO BE DONE:
- Supports The Vegetarian Butcher's quality strategy, governance and goals while operating in line with the Unilever Quality strategy through specific projects and targets.
- Be the key partner to support on Raw Material quality matters and being the main partner to R&D on developing these suppliers.
- Verifies that Suppliers and/or Collaborative Manufacturing Partners can meet Unilever Quality standards by supporting technical capability assessments and follow up on agreed action plans.
- Ensures and verifies ongoing compliance to Unilever Quality management standards in Suppliers through KPI monitoring and non-conformance monitoring, technical visits (as needed) and general oversight.
- Supports changes to existing and new Suppliers through activities that assure quality/hygienic control processes are in place and operating efficiently, e.g. follow up on audit action plans
- Supports quality and/or consumer safety training for Suppliers
- Provide support to local teams/ projects
- Minimum relevant professional experience of 2 years is required.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in food sciences or technical discipline (preferred: Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science or Microbiology degree)
- Experience within Food Technology as a plus.
- Knowledge of Food Quality standards;
- Experience with performing technical visits;
- Proven and recognized achievements in risk and change management.
- Analytical & structured thinker
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) and fluency in English
- Pro-active leadership mindset
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
- In essence you're humble yet rebellious, entrepreneurial, energetic and fun!
- You embrace change, are curious, learn rapidly and easily adapt your ways of working.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year, extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 4300 per month, depending on experience
- Start date: 1 August 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.