For our client, a Medical Technology company, we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager for Diabetes Care based in Utrecht.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you'll actively lead and develop the marketing strategy in the region, working closely with the product manager, clinical specialist and sales teams to drive from strategy to execution. An indispensable part as well in aligning within the EMEA region for best practices in marketing and sales as to achieve key sales and marketing KPI's. This position involves 5 main pillars of action: Budget and forecast, Business Development, Business Relationship, Marketing Management and People Management.
- Creating marketing strategies based on the previous identification of macro trends, market access changes, competition behavior, customer needs and insights, always with a priority of return on investment
- Define and analyze buying processes, segmentation and targeting
- Managing the business in line with the company's European and Benelux strategy, focusing on growth targets and opportunities as defined in the annual business plans, communicating needed changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Critically assess go to market models go to market models taking into account local complexity, always looking for growth opportunities.
- Interact with EMEA sales and marketing teams to influence the regional strategy whilst validating and implementing a local one.
- Finding new ways of working and launching digital services.
- Develop an in depth understanding and relationships with local customers, partners, key stakeholders, governamental institutions, and patient associations to grow the business and value proposition and communicate trends affecting the company's business.
- Providing orientations on the recruiting and development of talented people according to the principles that govern the company, driving teams to teams to deliver results, improve skills, sales and marketing efficiency and ongoing change management
- Master's degree in business, marketing or related fields with strong professional background in healthcare.
- Previous experience launching new products and services within the Medical Technologies sector.
- A people manager with proven record of accomplishment of dealing with ambiguity, leading teams through change and people development.
- Established network in the hospital and non-hospital healthcare market in both Belgium and the Netherlands
- Dutch and English are a must to interact with team and customers
- Strong strategic, analytical and negotiating skills with the capability of communicating with all management levels.
- Established track record to successfully lead sales and marketing organizations
What do we offer
- Contract with the company of 1 year with a possibility of extension
- An international environment where the possibilities of growth are boundless, and in which you can have a fundamental part to play.
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.