About the company
Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled Senior Associate Finance to reinforce the team in Breda.
You will be part of our Ops finance department in Breda, providing financial support to the manufacturing site through:
* Monthly and Quarterly closing support: Journal entries reclassification, open purchase orders accruals preparation
* Monthly and Quarterly reporting: Headcount, scrap file, Processing waste, Components, others if any.
* Completion of financial review for the SOX certifications on a monthly basis.
* Monthly /quarterly tracking of the shippers' costs
* Support on Master data accuracy: costing raw materials during the year
* Capital projects monthly monitoring
* Repository maintenance of productivity
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
* Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Finance or accounting experience in finance / accounting
* Experience of at least 2 years work in similar position/s (accounting, budgeting and planning) in an international environment
* Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication
* Excellent user of Office Programs as , Excel, Powerpoint
* Basic knowledge of US GAAP
* Experience with SAP
* Experience with Hyperion is a plus
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
* Detail oriented, highly motivated with a "can do" attitude
* Ability to work effectively in teams and manage multiple projects concurrently under time pressure
What does our client offer you?
A challenging role within a growing international organisation. You will have a meaningful career, where you will directly contribute to the organization's mission; to make people's lives better.
What we offer you:
* Contract via Kelly for 1 year (40 hours per week) with a possibility to extend
* Start date: February 2021
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.