For our client, an international biotechnology company in Breda, with an excellent, worldwide reputation in the area of biologics, we are searching for a Senior Associate for Transportation Global Supply Hub EU.
As a Senior Associate for Transportation, you'll ensure cost effective and GDP-compliant supply of company's products to international (internal and external) customers managed by Global Supply Hub Europe. This includes support management of the performance of Transportation Service Providers, and participation in the implementation of best in class cold chain- and transportation solutions.
- Accountable for execution and improvements for the operational and tactical transportation performance, using appropriate key performance indicators for the Global Supply Hub
- Maintain transportation related performance metrics
- Identify areas of improvement related to transportation
- Plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions
- Initiate and owns deviations/ CAPA's/ SOP revisions
- Maintain close relationship with Quality to ensure compliance
- Maintain operational relationship with transportation service providers
- Complete change impact assessments
- Participate as Subject Matter expert in cross functional projects that lead to improvement of Amgen's supply performance
- Implement agreed transportation process change initiatives in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Collaborates with corporate stakeholders on projects and process improvements
- Build and run Good Distribution Practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, business and economics
- Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Working knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirement
- Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system
- Experience in working across various cultures
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with conflicting interest
- Availability outside office hours on an ad hoc basis
- Preferably with Biotech cold chain distribution compliance experience.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels from multiple backgrounds/cultures
What do we offer
- 12 month contract via Kelly Services, with possibility of extension.
- Salary of up to €3600 per month
- Start date: Beginning of January 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects,
Marc Philip Van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.