For our client, a Biopharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Senior Market Access Manager - Oncology based in Amsterdam.
In this role, you'll play a fundamental part in the expansion of the company's Market Access team, in leading initiatives for gaining national and local access while maximizing the value of the company's new Oncology portfolio in the Dutch market.
Furthermore, this role will work in close alignment with the cross functional teams at the company and have an import role in interacting with key external stakeholders.
Independent contractors are also welcome to apply.
- Leading and implementing the market access, reimbursement and hospital access strategies for the new Oncology therapeutic area in collaboration with external and internal partners
- Leading on delivery of successful HTA outcomes to gain reimbursement on national and funding on local level for the Oncology portfolio in the Netherlands
- Providing strategic input for the development and support of the brand value story and developing the appropriate tools for the delivery of the brand value messages to payer stakeholders
- A key player in the Market Access team, engages and leverages network with national payers and other relevant Market Access stakeholders (such as VIG and Healthcare Insurers)
- Work together with the key account team to develop value propositions that enable local hospital access solutions which result in outcomes benefiting patients and the company's.
- Supports and implements pricing strategies and initiatives in alignment with local procedures and consistent with the global pricing strategy
- Affinity and solid understanding of pricing dynamics that impact the company's portfolio, and drive to raise the bar on current practices
- Establishes working relationships with all relevant functions across the company's franchises, and supports development of account plans with the company's teams to ensure access for it's products.
- Ensures all activities are compliant with Business Conduct Manual for the Netherlands affiliate but also external guidance and policies which are pertinent to somebody working in this role.
- MSc or Phd degree in Economics, Health Economics, Business, Medicine, Pharmacy, or other topics relevant to the position.
- At least 5 years of experience in Market Access.
- Experience in developing, implementing and performance delivery of market access and health economic strategies and materials.
- Solid understanding of Market Access processes and payer needs and strategies at national and local level in the Netherlands.
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships with payer stakeholders.
- Have excellent communications skills in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- Previous experience in working on oncology products will be preferred.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 5 to 6 months.
- A truly international working environment, in a company at the forefront of biopharmaceutical development.
- Independent contractors are welcome to apply.
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.