For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager - Health & Wellbeing to join the team in Wageningen.
The Senior Project Manager/Project Manager will co-ordinate and drive the international expansion Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements ("VMS") brands within Health & Wellbeing division.
This is a key role that will support the brand teams with the successful expansion of several existing US VMS brands into new markets, with specific focus on Asia, EU and LatAm (Brazil).
Previous experience of working in VMS and of working with multiple stakeholders in different countries and functions, including regulatory, R&D, legal, safety, quality and public affairs is essential.
Given the varied legal and regulatory frameworks for VMS, the successful applicant will have a regulatory/R&D background in VMS, or a proven track record of leading and supporting VMS businesses globally. The candidate will need to be familiar with the different product classifications for VMS across food, health supplement and drug, and a detailed knowledge of the relevant product licenses and registration requirements across different markets, specifically Asia and EU.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate the know-how and roll-out of VMS products across multiple countries. Working together with internal or external capability, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Driving detailed business understanding on the different product registration requirements for VMS in key markets, including Asia, EU, LatAm and US. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
* regulatory landscape overview; ingredient reviews, claim and label advice per country;
* expertise on registration requirements (including list of supporting documents) and support to product registration (dossier preparation for product notification/ registration), shelf-life considerations, labeling (label text preparation, including artwork check) and regulatory roadmap
* Pro-actively leading the review, impact-assessment and implementation of all applicable regulations and legal requirements (domestic market and exports) operating as a key internal subject matter expert
* Leading the reviewing and interpretation of new and proposed rules, regulations and enforcement activities impacting the use of ingredients, safety, labeling and advertising, and of new business models which may have significant impact on planned business actions and / or proposals
* Ensuring relevant regulatory, safety or technical risk assessments are communicated to relevant functional experts to inform strategy on ingredients, formulations, and any advertising, brand promotion and communication
* Working closely with global regulatory, legal specialists, R&D and business development teams to ensure business objectives are met through strong regulatory strategy and partnership
* Directing the activities of external regulatory consultants who may be required as subject matter experts on specific key programs or activities.
Experience and Competencies
* 3-10+ years of experience (depending on role seniority) in the field of VMS including cross-functional interactions and project management skills
* Master's degree / Doctorate / Post-doctorate in Science degree in Nutrition, Food Science, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Biology or related discipline
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Proven understanding of the regulatory landscape governing VMS
* Thorough understanding of workflow management, project management, multitasking and managing shifting priorities. Ability to identify process improvement opportunities to achieve improved, more consistent results and shorter development times
* Knowledge across a wide range of products including manufacturing and technical systems
* Candidates who can speak to the theory but who have not got the practical experience or application will not be considered.
* Proven facilitation and project management skills
* Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
* Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally across the world
* Self-starter and ability to work independently
* A track record of providing solutions and thinking out of the box
* Strong execution capabilities with ability to handle multiple assignments and manage major projects to successful completion
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months
* Maximum Salary of 9500 EUR per month, depending on Experience
* Start date: end of July 2021
* An international environment where you will learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.