For our client, a key player in the pharmaceutical business, we are looking for a Site Manager EMEA who will provide Trial Co-ordination and Site Management services as primary point of contact between the sponsor and the investigational site.
Location: EMEA remotely
- Ensuring trial sites are inspection ready through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), International Conference on Harmonization for Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), applicable regulations from start-up through data-base lock. Further, services will include pre-trial assessment, site selection, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- Partners with the Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)/Investigator Document Assistant (IDA), Local Trial Manager (LTM) and Central Trial Manager (CTM)/Global Trial Manager (GTM) to ensure overall site management while performing trial related activities for assigned protocols.
- Contribute to quality Site Selection through participation in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team, as required.
- Act as primary company contact for assigned trial sites, engaging with Investigator and Site Staff throughout the life of the trial (investigator meetings, site visits, quality communication, etc.).
- Drive study compliance by executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs/WIs/IFUs and policies. Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time during all trial phases.
- Contribute to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures site is equipped to carry out the trial with adequate site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) and clinical drug supplies.
- Ensures trial subject safety in that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate, with supporting data collected and verifiable with information in the source documents.
- Ensures Inspection readiness for sites by maintaining complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in systems utilized for trial management (e.g. CTMS and eTMF/IF) according to expectations (metrics) and archiving retention requirements, including storage in a secure area at all times.
- Focuses on Investigator engagement through timely follow up with sites.
- Collaborates with LTM for documenting and communicating site/study progress and issues to trial central team.
- Works closely with LTM to ensure CAPA is completed for QA site audits and for quality issues identified at the site during routine monitoring and other visit types, e.g. On Site Quality Monitoring Visit (OSQMV).
- If applicable, will support negotiation of investigator budgets at site level, support tracking of costs and ensure payments are made at site level, maintaining site relationships.
- BA/BS degree/Degree in a health or science related field or equivalent industry experience
- 3 to 5+ years of clinical trial monitoring experience or equivalent industry experience and completion of a monitoring training course
- Specific therapeutic area experience depending on the services need.
- Strong working knowledge of ICH GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stay away from home according to business needs.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English and the country language where services will be provided (either France, Nederlands, Belgium, Spain, Israel). Effective communication skills, oral and written.
- Experience with monitoring and site management of complex Early Phase of clinical development, as applicable.
T: +31 (0)639694482
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.