For our client, a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods, we are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Leader based in Rotterdam.
Responsibilities Managing Service Levels / Stock Allocation:
* Secure daily process of customer orders from order to delivery at customers' distribution centers, respecting customer delivery SLAs (e.g. today-for-today, 24-hours and 48-hours delivery on a 7 days per week operation)
* Take proper action on demand and supply alerts coming from the Proactive Stock Management Tool (PSMT) and APO
* Make optimal trade-offs in stock allocation across all customers from a total business perspective
* Update order management database (OMDB) in case of demand variations which lead to low cover or out of stocks
* Mitigate and support in supply when demand variations lead to stock availability issues
* Mitigate supply and demand risks in case of quality issues and stay in contact with the QA manager
* Analyze KPI reports regarding customer service levels and take corrective actions when needed to ensure improvement
Business partner role:
* Ensure relevant and appropriate stakeholder management in order to reach alignment in the stock allocation process throughout the MCO* Communicate supply and demand risks and opportunities pro-actively to CD and SC stakeholders
* Responsible for stock life cycle management (clear overstock / dead stock / returns)
* Alert and capture stock to expire/ potential obsoletes (relaunches) on 'signaleringslijst'
* Manage phasing in and phasing out of all new innovation / relaunches with SU & VF with respect to obsoletes, obsoletes on raw and packaging materials
* Organize destruction of obsoletes (incl. Business approval)
* Deliver obsoletes target, including but not limited to pro-active identification of obsolete risks caused by demand deviations and oversupply
* Secure order fulfillment process during the weekends
* Ensure appropriate customer communication about order fulfillment
* Supervise and monitor the execution of tasks of the Supply Chain Officers and ensure excellent execution. Where necessary, provide support and coaching
- Bachelor's or preferred Master's degree
- Background in Supply Chain or Customer Service
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Affinity with FMCG market
- Experience in Planning or Stock Management
- Experience in/proven track record in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch/English
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably SAP/APO), MS Office
- Time management and priority setting skills
- Internal/External customer
- Analytic ability
- Team commitment
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Influencing others
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 3 1/2 months (40 hours per week)
- Salary of 3600 and € 4000 per Month depending on experience
- Start date: 7 December 2020
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-51 95 88 64
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.