For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a SUPPLY Chain Planner P&I based in Rotterdam.
- Lead team members to ensure all SC aspects are delivered during different project stages (sourcing / procurement / capabilities/ capacity / investment / route to market/ timeline / quality / masterdata and systems / forecast).
- Responsible to drive SC aspects within innovation process End to end (E2E) until launch/post launch evaluation.
- Ensure effective communication with peers & stakeholders in Marketing, Research & Development (R&D), Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance (QA), Factories, 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) organization, Sales, Finance.
- Support Risk Assessments (Technical Risk Assessment (TRA) & Supply Chain Risk Assessment) for critical projects at each project stage.
- With the team deliver input on overall innovation business case & support transfer price delivery from contract to market ready.
- Support and align with local (CCBT) teams on input for local innovations
- Align Capex requirements with SC development & SC technology director
- Keep track of the project timeline and all its tasks of all stakeholders (also outside of SC).
- Responsible for all obsoletes due to renovations. II. Portfolio Management * Overlook & manage overall SC project agenda for portfolio management & simplification
- Support migration of the current to the future portfolio; identify with marketing/R&D the trends & requirements in consumer & customer needs and translate in required SC capabilities.
- Identify the key drivers of complexity across the end to end (E2E) supply chain.
- Monitor with detailed analysis the (sub category) portfolio healthiness in terms of number of products in/out, critical volumes & technical aspects in alignment with aligned thresholds. III. Change Management
- Support VIP & 5S Programs delivery, leading SC aspects and specific projects to achieve category targets to achieve significant savings and margin improvement.
- Support network optimization projects to ensure future readiness and cost competitiveness on the long term.
- Minimum relevant professional experience of 2 years is required
- Project management skills in a high pace environment
- Strong consumer and customer focus / strong at customer contact
- Team leadership with excellent communication skills
- Experience in either R&D / Plan / Make / Source and understanding of the principles of the others
- Organizational awareness & strategic influencing skills
- Financial knowledge/understanding of business cases & transfer price drivers
- Project management Skills
- Understanding of: Finance / Quality in Innovation for Manufacturing
- Data management/analysis Skills
- Engineering / Technical background
- SAP S1P and MSP skills
- Understanding of the materials conversion processes
- In essence: you are humble yet rebellious, entrepreneurial, energetic and fun!
- Pro-active mindset
- Teamwork, easily connecting with others and effective cross-functional collaborator * Analytical, critical & structured thinker
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) and being fluent in English
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
- You embrace change, are curious, learn rapidly and easily adapt your ways of working.
- Good stamina, stress-management and self-care discipline; you love a challenge and enjoy riding this dynamic roller-coaster we call The Vegetarian Butcher
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year, extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 4400 per Month depending on EXPERIENCE!
- Start date: 1 June 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 -519 58 864.
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.