Technical Sales Consultant
Junior-Medior Perm position at our client! They are the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by our client in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 our client generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
The Work Environment:
You will work within the Direct Sales department of Sales in the Netherlands. This department consists of 25 colleagues, divided over 4 teams (Sales Support, Sales Hospitality & Travel, Sales Retail & Public svs and Inside Sales).
What will your job look like:
Within the Direct Sales team, the Sales Consultants are responsible to support the sales teams with in-dept product knowledge of specific products and services to progress the business. This knowledge is needed to convince Merchants during sales visits, to assist colleagues in their daily sales activities and to provide the right input in tender tracks. Our client has a large portfolio of products and services in the Payment area, including Terminals, Acquiring and Acceptance. The Technical Sales Consultant is supposed to have generic knowledge of the complete portfolio and extensive knowledge of the Acceptance domain and solutions. As one of the leading Payment companies we need to defend our market share, use the available upsell potential and continue hunting for new opportunities. Reliable Sales Consultants are crucial to achieve these goals. The Technical Sales Consultant is reporting to the Manager Sales Support.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Support sales teams with all types of customer & business questions in the Acceptance domain;
- Gather all technical relevant Acceptance product information ( legacy, payment methods, reconciliation, …) and remain up-to-date;
- Develop and maintain internal links to the right teams to assure that all relevant information is shared proactively;
- Apply set of guidelines to validate if request for support is appropriate and feasible;
- Presenting a solution to a group of people online or on-site;
- Support colleagues in the Sales Support team by sharing knowledge;
Signs of success:
- Quickly understand and learn complex matters;
- Affinity with technical interfaces and connections.
- Use and develop commercial sense to achieve sales goals;
- Able to translate Merchant requirements into existing Worldline products and solutions;
- Able to maintain structured way of working in dynamic role with many tracks in parallel;
- Fast and adequate in follow-up;
Skills we can't do without:
- At least HBO level of thinking and analytical skills;
- Technical affinity;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- High level of independence and flexibility;
- Dynamic, pragmatic, motivated and eager to support colleagues and Merchants;
- Demonstrating professionalism, personal commitment and dedication, integrity and truthfulness.
Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your Dutch resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.